Re: Error opening pwrtix data file

From: Ipshita Majhi <ipmajhi_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 25 2014 - 13:08:46 MDT

Hi,

We did the following and still the plot has missing axis and no error shows
up.
Ubuntu/Debian packages

/usr/lib/ncarg-> /usr/share/ncarg
copied files from NCAR binary distribution
Plotchar data
fffonts
Earth..[1234]names to
/usr/share/ncarg/database

added to .bashrc
export NCARG_ROOT="/usr"

It will be helpful if you could guide us on this

Thank You
ipshita