error in running ncl

From: Lia Pervin <plia_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 24 2014 - 19:39:37 MDT

Dear All,

I am trying to use plotgrids.ncl command in wrf; I have tried to download
the precompiled binaries for OPeNDAP enabled and then set the environment
and try to run with *ng4ex gsun01n *command in the same directory in
wrf*,*but it showed ncl command is not found
*.* I would appreciate if you kindly suggest me the way to get the* ncl *at
work.

Thanking in anticipation.

Kind regards

*Lia Pervin*