Uncaught bounce notification

From: <mailman-bounces_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:52:42 -0700

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it. This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://mailman.ucar.edu/mailman/admin/ncl-talk/bounce

attached mail follows:

This message is generated by COREMAIL email system.

你发送到gadin_at_126.com的邮件由于以下原因被退回 : gadin_at_126.com 用户拒绝收信

如果您对此有疑问,请联系网易公司客服部门(全国唯一24小时客户服务): kf126_at_188.com

attached mail follows:

Perhaps the "v" needs to be capitalized in "u_amip@_Fillvalue = -999."?

--
Joel Norris       Assistant Professor of Climate and Atmospheric Sciences
Scripps Institution of Oceanography     email: jnorris_at_ucsd.edu