Re: the new function "hyi2hyo_Wrap"

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 07:56:32 -0700 (MST)

Dear Muhtarjan,

The a033 version of contributed.ncl *should* have this function in it,
so I'm not sure why your version doesn't seem to have it.

Do you possibly have more than one version of NCL installed on your
system? If so, it's possible that your NCARG_ROOT is still pointing
to the old version, even though you are getting the a033 of ncl (as
evidenced by the version number that gets echoed when you run it).

Can you email me separately with the output from the following commands:

      uname -a
      which ncl
      grep Id $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl

Thanks,

--Mary