Re: Help: Unable to allocate memory for work

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:33:53 -0700 (MST)

I ran the following on our local IBM ... it ran fine.
It took a *very* long time [ :-( , not sure why]
but it encountered no problems.

============
begin
   jdm = 30
   nsvd = 3

 do N=50,51
   idm = 64*N
   x = random_normal( -5, 5, (/idm,jdm/) )
   y = random_normal(-20,50, (/idm,jdm/) )

   ncols=idm
   ncolz=ncols

   homlft = new((/nsvd,ncols/),float)
   hetlft = new((/nsvd,ncols/),float)
   homrgt = new((/nsvd,ncolz/),float)
   hetrgt = new((/nsvd,ncolz/),float)

   svd_y = svdstd(x,y,nsvd,homlft,hetlft,homrgt,hetrgt)
   print(svd_y)

   delete(x) delete an recreate for 51
   delete(y)
   delete(homlft)