the problem about the time coordinate variable

From: 憲戎声 <fjl_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:39:49 +0800

Hello:
   There is some trouble when I get the "time" coordinate variable of the two output nc data which is writtend by the attached script. When I use the NCL to print the variable "time",the print results are same. But when I run Grads to plot figures using the two output data, the time of "u2.nc" can be correctly displayed on the plot coordinate,namely,May1 1991,..., that of the "uabnormal.nc" displayed differently,such as 4776,..... I have checked the scripts for several times and still didn't find what is the problem.
    Thanks for any help or suggestion!

       Yours,
       Alice
                       2006-03-21