Re: NCL + Mac OS X version 10.4.6 not working? FOUND IT

From: Louis Wicker <Louis.Wicker_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:29:47 -0500

Okay, found the problem. Sort of my bad, I think.

I had an environment variable for NCL, the NCL_DEF_SCRIPTS_DIR not
set to anything, meaning, that it was in the environment variable
list but was empty.

Apparently, that is not good. Core dump generated off of that.

Thanks to Casper for getting me to dig further - once I knew NCL was
working on his system, I went after it a bit harder.

cheers!

Lou

----

----