Re: help with regridding

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 15:05:55 -0600

Hi Jeff,

Depending on what you want here, Dennis Shea (just in my office) has
came up with a possible solution for you.

This is assuming you do not want an area average, and that you are fine
with subsampling:

newlat = (/38.,40.,42.,44.,46.,48./)
newlon = (/-80.0, -77.5, -75.0, -72.5, -70.0, -67.5, -65.0/)
arr2x25 = finarr({newlat},{newlon})

newlat2 = (/36.,40.,44.,48.,52/)
newlon2 = (/-80.,-75.,-70.,-65.,-60./)
arr4x5 = finarr({newlat2},{newlon2})

If this isn't what you are looking for let us know.
Adam