Data reconstruction using EOFs

From: Prince K. Xavier <xavier_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 15:22:32 +0530 (IST)

Hi all,

I have a dataset, say OLR[time | 1948] x [latitude | 19] x [longitude | 25]

My aim is to reconstruct the OLR data with just 10 EOFs. I could
calculate the EOFs and PCs, but stuck at the matrix multiplication. That
is, the returned eof is of 3 dimensions and eof_ts is of 2 dimensions and
multiplication fails. Any suggestions on how to take care of this problem?

cheers,
Prince

--
Prince K XAVIER
Centre for Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences