Re: fatal:ilapsG: The input must be float or double - OK

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 08:57:20 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Bob,

I believe you are absolutely right; there's no reason why that second
argument (or the first argument, for that matter) should not be
allowed to be an integer.

I'll look into this, and if it's feasible, I will change the interface
so that integer input is allowed. I will also check some of the other
similar functions to make sure they are not restrictive in the same
fashion.

Thanks for pointing this out.

--Mary