Re: Changing colors within a text string.

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 09:50:57 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Dave,

For a long time I had convinced myself that there was a function code
that allowed you to change the text string color in the middle of a
string. I'm not sure why I convinced myself of this, but it doesn't
exist unfortunately. In order to create strings of different colors,
you will need to call gsn_text for each different-colored string and
use the txColor resource to change the color.

Meanwhile, I will ask the developers if there's a way we could have
a function code implemented to do this.

--Mary