NCL and MM5

From: Mateus Teixeira <mtex2k3_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 15:17:04 -0300

Dear NCL users,

I'm trying to make some plots from MM5 outputs with NCL, but I'm
confusing about how to obtain sea-level pressure and geopotential height
from these data. I saw in NCL website some functions for the
Meteorological purpose, but some arguments are confusing me.

Can someone help me with a example on calculating such fields?

Thank you!
Mateus