using grib tables

From: Micah Sklut <micahs2005_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 14:38:24 -0400

Hi,

I've been using NCL to look at this NWS MOS grib file, and I haven't been
able
to find the variables which should be in there. I emailed an NWS person,
and
he asked if I was using the correct grib table rather than the standard
one.

This is the link to the table he sent me:
http://www.weather.gov/mdl/synop/docs/mdl_ncepgrib2.tbl

And the grib files, I"m using can be found in this directory:
ftp://tgftp.nws.noaa.gov/SL.us008001/DF.gr1/DC.mos/DS.metcns/

I'm wondering if I have define a the grib table somewhere to make sure the
variables are showing up
correctly?

Thanks

Micah