Re: sptial distribution

From: Chao Luo <cluo_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:58:12 -0700

Hi,

I am try to make the contour plots by reading asc data of model
simulation by previous ncl-talk suggestions. I set 3D variable to couple
of 2D variable, and then plot the 2D variable. It seems there are 3
types of errors. First, pint out min and max of so4 are not correct.
Second, the distribution is not correct, and third one is that there are
extra colors less than min and higher than max of levels.
I attached script and plot here. Any help and suggestions are very
appreciated!

Chao
http://dust.ess.uci.edu/chaoluo/temp/species_conc_8p_fig1.ncl
http://dust.ess.uci.edu/chaoluo/temp/fig1.ps