rgb composite image

From: Xanthe Papadakis <xpapadak_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:53:14 -0400

Hello,

I want to create a composite image from three individual sets of 2
diminsional data of equal sizes. The first array of data would be
scaled to 0 to 255 to represent the red levels of the image, the second
the green and the third the blue. Then the composite data/image would
be created by using the individual rgb values to represent the color of
each location. How can I do this with ncl?

Thanks,
Xanthe