Re: probability scale on NCLB

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 09:34:22 -0600 (MDT)

This is just a heads up that two new functions, "erf" and "erfc" have
been added to NCL and will be available in the next release. We are
hoping for a release in September.

Please see:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/erf.shtml
   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/erfc.shtml