add two files times in ncl script

From: anil rohilla <anilrohilla_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 10:38:55 -0500

dear list,
        I am new to this NCL stuff. i want to calculate the daily
rainfall from my diffrent files ,i have my 3 hourly files, some 10-20
file for a WRF run , what is the procedure to add all the files in a
single script ,and how time variable will de adjusted accordingly, i
want to calculate 24 hour rainfall for each dar ,but WRF Model is
giving cumulative rainfall. please if anybody is having some script
that will be usefull to me .

thanks in advance

--
ANIL KUMAR ROHILLA