Re: position of the plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 16:38:25 -0600 (MDT)

All,

Nilesh and I worked offline on this, and the solution was for Nilesh
to set the special gsnMaximize resource to True. This will cause your
plots to be maximized on whatever output device they're being drawn
to.

For example, if you are drawing your plot to an 8-1/2 x 11 piece of
paper (via a PS or PDF file), then the plot will be maximized to best
fit this size of paper, without changing the aspect ratio of the plot.
If the plot is wider than it is high, it will be rotated 90 degrees
("landscape") to best fit the rectangular paper. If you don't want
your plot automatically rotated, You can additionally set
gsnPaperOrientation to "landscape" or "portrait".

--Mary