Re: ps to gif?

From: Jack Glendening <ncarg_drjack_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:57:07 -0700

> Do you know any better way for this process, which will not decrease
> the color contrast? (I am running Mac Os X, by the way)

FWIW I create ncgm files then use ctrans to create a sun raster file and
then use ImageMagick's convert to get a PNG file. I have always gotten
a PNG image which agrees with the X11 display. Still, this procedure
is awkward and I've wondered if there is a better way (but in a few
trials with ps I found I was getting extra white space added to the
plot).

                      Jack