overlaying contours

From: Mateus da Silva Teixeira <mtex2k3_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 16:30:25 -0300

Dear NCL users,

I'm trying to overlying two contour fields with

plot = gsn_csm_contour_map_overlay(xwks,geo2,slp2,res,res2)

using the following resources,

  res_at_mpMinLonF = 270
  res_at_mpMaxLonF = 330
  res_at_mpMinLatF = -55
  res_at_mpMaxLatF = 0
  res_at_mpFillOn = False
  res_at_mpLimitMode = "LatLon"
  res_at_mpOutlineBoundarySets = "National"

  res2=res

that works fine, but NCL gives me warning messages about it,

warning:mpLimitMode is not a valid resource in Hgt_Omega_500hPa__contour
at this time
warning:mpMinLonF is not a valid resource in Hgt_Omega_500hPa__contour
at this time
warning:mpMaxLonF is not a valid resource in Hgt_Omega_500hPa__contour
at this time
warning:mpMinLatF is not a valid resource in Hgt_Omega_500hPa__contour
at this time
warning:mpMaxLatF is not a valid resource in Hgt_Omega_500hPa__contour
at this time
warning:mpFillOn is not a valid resource in Hgt_Omega_500hPa__contour at
this time
warning:mpOutlineBoundarySets is not a valid resource in
Hgt_Omega_500hPa__contour at this time

why it occurs?

Thank you
Mateus