Dimension problem

From: <araligin_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:10:00 -0700

Hi,

  I get the following error when I am computing the correlation coefficient.

warning:esccr: Non-fatal conditions encountered: all missing or constant values
fatal:Div: Number of dimensions do not match, can't continue
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 59 in file wspdprecip.ncl

   I checked the dimension of both the variable they are equal. I cannot figure
out whats wrong. I have attached the code along with this mail.

Thanking you,
Nilesh