Re: 3-D map

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:44:31 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Michael,

I'm afraid NCL doesn't have a 3D topo map capability.

As a side, you can do 2D topo maps. To see an example, please see:

   http://www.pyngl.ucar.edu/Examples/Images/topo1.0.png

This was generated from using a Python script, which uses PyNGL, a
Python interface to NCL graphics. The original code was in NCL,
however, so I can provide that if anybody is interested. (I'm hoping
to add it to the NCL applications page.)

--Mary