equiv_sample_size

From: Will Hobbs <whobbs_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:31:44 PDT
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) I would like to clarifythe functionality of the function 'equiv_sample_size'

My understanding is that the significance of the lag-1 autocorrelation is
used as the criterion for whether or not to estimate the sample size. Are
subsequent significant autocorrelations used for estimating the
equivalent sample size, or only lag-1 (i.e the input data is assumed to
be an AR(1) process)?

Will