wrong sized wind barbs

From: Micah Sklut <micahs2005_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 01:43:13 -0500

Hello,

I have found a fairly peculiar issue with my maps. I am creating contour
maps of East Florida
with vector arrows and wind barbs overlayed on top. There are 35 forecast
hour maps, and a handful
of the 35 have the wrong sized (too large) wind barbs. I have attached an
image of the small wind barbs (correct size)
and an image of the large wind barbs. I use the same graph resources for
other regions as well and dont have
problems elsewhere...

So, the same resources are used in a loop, and only a few of the maps show
the wrong size wind barbs over laid... And to make things more interesting
the hour forecast of incorrect maps changes from each cycle of grib files i
run the program. Anyone run into such an issue before?

Micah