Re: Problem with gsn_csm_contour_map

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 11:44:03 -0700 (MST)

Hi Andy,

In order to use cnLevels, you need to set res_at_cnLevelSelectionMode =
"ExplicitLevels".

However, I'm surprised at the error message you received, as it
doesn't seem related to this.

If possible, can you provide us with your file so we can take a look?

  ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
  anonymous
  <email address as password>
  cd incoming
  put ...data file(s) ...
  quit

Then, send an email telling us the name of the script and files.

Thanks,

--Mary