wrf-ncl "vertical cross section"

From: <ern_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:12:45 +0100 (CET)

Hello ncl-talk,
I am looking for a way to specify where in a plot to put a vertical cross
section, for example between two points. If this is not possible, would it
work to zoom in an area of interest and then put the cross section in this
zoomed box? If so, how can I zoom in? Any good scripts for this?
I am using netcdf files from wrf (wrf_out files), so perhaps the script
needs to be set up/specified in a special way?

Thank you very much for your help!
/Erik