reading HDF data

From: Cory Wolff <cwolff_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:25:59 -0600

I am working with some data that is in HDF format and am not sure how to
read all of the information out of the file. The output from printing
this file in ncl (v4.3) is attached. I am able to pull out the
Reflectivity data because it is a variable, but I also need other
information such as "Time", "Latitude", "Longitude", and "TopBinHeight",
which appear to be in the file. I can't seem to get at that information
at this point. Any help is appreciated.

Cory