Re: netcdf to ascii conversion

From: Simone Marras <simone.marras_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 22:42:12 +0200

Hi there,

Not the best way, but definately more user friendly could be using the "Visit"
scientific viewer (by LLNL) that gives you the option to open the variable
data as matrices and then save them as *.txt file.

This way could work if you need only some variables and you want it done
without having to use scripting or command line programs; but definately not
the best option for more complex needs.

Regards

Simone

--
Simone Marras, Ph.D. Student
BSC & Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya