Re: ncl error

From: Bernie Baer <bbaer_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 07:27:41 +1000

Hi Mary,
thanks for your response. The script is part of a suite I got from here:
http://www.drjack.info/RASP/DOWNLOAD/
and the original version is WRF/NCL/skewt_func.ncl from the tarball
rasp_ncl.tar.gz (I have to double check that is the
tarball when I get to work) and the failing line was at 770 in the original.
I'm not sure of the NCL version right now.
I'm not an NCL programmer, just a Unix hacker! :-)
More info: I am trying to plot three meteorological soundings, the first
one, Camden, plots OK but the next two do not.
Hope this is sufficient info if not please let me know.
Kind regards, Bernie in Australia.