Re: WRAPIT Question

From: Rick Grubin <grubin_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:49:10 -0700

Hi Spandana,

> I am using WRAPIT -fPIC -l g2c filename.f command to create a .so
> file from .f file. Does my command change if I were to use an
> intel compiler or pathscale compiler?

To use an Intel Fortran compiler, you can specify '-in' on your
command line. There is no corresponding switch for the Pathscale
compiler. However, the Pathscale compilers, in practice, can be
treated much like the GNU compilers with respect to compiler switches
and such.

For either (Intel or Pathscale), you'll want to use options to
specify the appropriate paths to libraries ('-L') and the libraries
themselves ('-l').

You can see more about WRAPIT options at: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/
Document/Tools/WRAPIT.shtml#WRAPITOptions

and WRAPIT in general at: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Tools/
WRAPIT.shtml

----
Rick Grubin NCAR/TDD/CISL/VETS