Re: Plotting land in oceanic plot

From: Asher, Vinit Narendra <vinit.asher_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 23:34:42 +0000

Hi Mary,

I am using the gsn_csm_contour_contour_function().

I am actually doing an black and white isobars plot of a variable of oceanic data. I need to color the land black. As of now its coming white.

If I insert a colormap into the plot and put cnFillOn to True then I can see the land as white and the colored parts as the ocean but that defeats the purpose of the black and white plot with isobars.

Best Regards,

Vinit Asher
vinit.asher_at_mavs.uta.edu
817-201-2396