Need help to retrieve sub messages

From: abhinav gosavi <gosaviabhinav_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 09:59:49 +0530

Hi friends,

I am developing an application to read GRIB2 file in .NET . I am able to
retrieve the information of Indicator section. However mine output does not
give sub message. I think my code is not able to detect sub message. Please
let me know how to check for sub message presence in particular record.

Any help regarding this issue will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhinav