Re: satellite data processing

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:44:02 -0600

Hi Lin,

Please see the attached script modified script. Since I don't have
your data, I was unable to test it.

It looks like you have 1D X, Y, Z data, so you are doing the right thing
with regard to setting the sfXArray and sfYArray resources. This is
what will help
you overlay the data on the map correctly.

You need to set these two resources for both sets of plots you
create: for the map/contour
plot, and then the contour plot which will be overlaid on the map/
contour plot.

Note that when I created your contour plot, I didn't set any other
resources. That's because
I'm not sure how you want to draw your second set of contours.

-Mary