Problem with WRAPIT after upgrade to 5.1

From: Correia, James <james.correia_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 11:45:38 -0700

Hi all-
I upgraded a while back to NCL 5.1, and tried to run some scripts calling a
few shared object files. The result was "file not loaded", "cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory"

I reran WRAPIT on the files and they are located in the correct directory.
The version of WRAPIT I am using is 090115. This is the current version,
correct?

Thanks for any insight

James Correia Jr., PhD
Climate Physics Group
Post. Doc.
Pacific Northwest National Lab

"Wisdom. Strength. Courage. Generosity. Each of us are born with one of
these. It is up to us to find the other three inside of us."
-Into the West