ncl performance

From: Micah Sklut <micahs2005_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:20:04 -0400

Hi NCL,

Its been a while, since my last questions, but I believe I have a straight
forward one here.

What is the best way to increase performance for ncl scripts.
I have batch jobs where I read in large grib files, and output lots of
images.

Will performance improve by increasing RAM ?
Will performance improve by increasing Processor Speed?

My guess, is that the memory is going to be the biggest factor, and then
processor speed second.

Thanks for your help!

Micah