Re: isopycnal

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:24:12 -0600

Hi Eleftheria,

The following example is for the atmosphere.
It interpolate a variable to isentropic levels.
However, the process is basically the same for the ocean
variables with depth bein

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/isent_1.ncl

The uses int2p

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/int2p.shtml

The function name is a misnomer ... it can be used for any
variable not 'just' pressure.

Good luck