color map

From: Debasish PaiMazumder <debasish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 15:48:07 -0400

Hello,

I am using "BlWhRe" color map to plot difference. I always set same
absolute value as maximum (+) and minimum (-) value of the contour to
get all negative values in blue color and all positive values in red
color. But when absolute values of the maximum and minimum of the
difference are in different order, I waste lots blue or red colors.
Is there anyway I can plot all negative values in blue color and all
positive values in red color without setting same maximum (+) and
minimum (-) absolute value of the contour?

Thanks for your help

Debasish

Debasish PaiMazumder, PhD
Hydrology & Climate Science
Postdoctoral Researcher at UQÀM/Ouranos
550, Sherbrooke west, 19th floor, west tower,
Montréal, QC, Canada H3A 1B9
Tel: (514) 282-6464-343
      (514) 937-0042 (R)
email: debasish_at_sca.uqam.ca