undefined reference problem

From: <craza_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Oct 31 2009 - 09:47:18 MDT

Dear NCL developers
hi

I am trying to use the NCL script which is calling the NCARG library
also. When it tries to link with ncarg library, I am getting too much
following error.

undefined reference to `_gfortran_copy_string'

I am using ncar4-4-.2 version on ifort compiler. As a counter check in
ncarg make file, I check all FLAGS and X11 issues, but all in vain.

I know maybe this question of mine has to send to ncarg forum, but if
anyone can do favor then plz guide me.

thanks in advance!
best regards
CRM