Re: how to remove tick mark?

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Feb 07 2010 - 10:25:22 MST

When you want to alter the tick marks, please
check the "tm" [tick mark resources].

At the top of the NCL page: Click "Resources",
then click "tm (tickmark)".

====

Also, look at the "Tick mark" and "xy Plots"
links off the Applications page

     http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/tickmarks.shtml
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/xy.shtml

Usually, there are plots which illustrate the effects of
various resource settings.

   res@tmXTOn = False ; Turn off tickmarks and labels
   res@tmYROn = False

If you have explicit levels set