Re: Customized tm??LabelFontHeightF with sf?Array: wrong lat indices

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Feb 18 2010 - 08:13:37 MST

Hi All,

Sebastian and I worked on this offline.

The problem was that his labels were running off the page because
they were too big. By
settting res@gsnMaximize to True, this causes the plot to be resized
so it fits on the page,
and the labels were within the boundary.

Usually gsnMaximize is used to make plots as big as possible for the
page, but it has
the nice side effect of making plots smaller to fit on the page.
"gsnMaximize"
was not a good choice of words!

--Mary