Set value or colour for non existing data in contourplot?

From: Sebastian Schubert <sebastian.schubert_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 08 2010 - 03:32:43 MST

Hi,

I'd like to set a value or a colour for data that is not available; not
missing values ie data points that are in the region data is in
principle available for, but data that is outside the region that is
available. For me this is the case when eg mpMaxLatF and mpMinLatF
correspond to a larger region than that is in the real data.

I played with cnMissingValPerimOn, cnMissingValPerimGridBoundOn,
cnCellFillMissingValEdgeColor, cnMissingValFillColor but without
success, so I suppose this is meant for the explicitly missing values in
the data.

Thanks for any hints,

Sebastian

--
Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK)
Research Domain II - Climate Impacts & Vulnerabilities