Re: Stack underflow?

From: Mateus Teixeira <mateus.teixeira_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Mar 20 2010 - 09:16:57 MDT

Hi Bridget,

Try to use the command "ulimit" in your terminal before your run your script
in NCL.

Maybe your stack size is too small.

This site has some more information about stack size:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stack-based_memory_allocation

Best regards,

Mateus

2010/3/19 Bridget Thrasher <bthrasher@climatecentral.org>

> I'm getting the following, but I don't know what it means:
>
> fatal:Pop: Stack underflow
> fatal:Illegal right-hand side type for assignment
> fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 190 in file CA.ncl
>
> Line 190 is this:
> obs_day = obsfilesall[fnum]->$var$(dnum,:,:)
>
> Can someone tell me what it's having trouble with?
>
> -Bridget
>
> --
> Bridget Thrasher, PhD
> Postdoctoral Researcher
> Climate Central
> www.climatecentral.org

Mateus da Silva Teixeira
Meteorologista
Instituto de Pesquisas Meteorológicas - IPMet
Universidade Estadual Paulista - UNESP
Av. Luis Edmundo Carrijo Coube, 14-01 - Cx. Postal 281 - CEP 17033-360
Bauru - SP - Brasil
Fone: +55 14 3103-6030 / fax: 3203-3649