Re: Shapefile Example Not Working

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 20 2010 - 09:13:11 MDT

Hi Brad,

I have to echo Mary's comments here: shapefile support is optional in
NCL, and it looks as though you have an installation without it. Was
NCL installed from precompiled binaries, or built from source? If
it was built from source, to enable shapefile support requires having
the GDAL libraries present (www.gdal.org).

If it was installed from binaries, let me know and we'll try and
figure out what's going on.

Rick

Begin forwarded message: