maxima associated coordinates

From: Ioana Colfescu <colfescu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 23 2010 - 11:05:46 MDT

Hi,

I have a variable let's say x(t,x,y,z) and I want to find out the
maxima of the variable with respect to x,y and z where x y and z are
lat lon and depth. I'm using dim_max_n to find this maxima for each
moment of time. I want to see what are the coordinates and depths
where the maxima is situated so for each maxima value I want to see
the corresponding (x,y,z).Could someone tell me how could I do this ?
( to see the associated lat lon and depth for each maxima)

Thank you,

Ioana