Question for Users: Interactive Mode

From: Carl Schreck <carl.schreck_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 21 2010 - 04:39:19 MST

I was just curious how many people use the interactive mode in NCL? I know
it's quite popular in other languages like matlab and IDL, but I've always
used almost exclusively as a scripting language.

Part of why I don't is because I usually need contributed.ncl, and you can
only load that once. That makes it more a little difficult to call scripts
in interactive mode, but there are ways around it. Anyway, just
wondering...

     Thanks,
     Carl

--