Re: A truncation issue with tointeger()?

From: Emilie Vanvyve <evanvyve_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 06 2011 - 15:59:19 MST

I am not sure whether this is related to the same issue, but this is the simplified version of how I further used tmpV and ispan to define the new array and I don't quite get either why I don't get nice rounded values for this rather simple calculation:

        tmp1 = -1.0 + ispan(0,20,1) * 0.1
        print(tmp1)

Variable: tmp1
Type: float