Re: Complex panel plot w/ different coilor tables

From: <Maurice.McHugh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jan 24 2011 - 15:06:46 MST

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your speedy response. I found that the actual labelbar used below both columns depended on which color table I used when I last invoked gsn_define_colormap.

I couldn't work around it, so I went ahead and merged the colormaps and then segregated out the color-range depending on which variable I was plotting. The plots look perfect.

Thanks again for your assistance,

Maurice