Re: Fwd: interpolation gridded data to rcm

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Feb 03 2011 - 12:36:17 MST

NCL does not read Excel spradsheeys.
You would have to convert to ascii, the use asciiread.

"natvar" is high quality but is known to be slow.

Really, if you have a large number of high res\
grids you need interpolated to an RCM grid,
there is not magic bullet. it will take time.

The following *may* be useful.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/triple2grid2d.shtml

Good luck