Re: Error in plotting trend

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jan 31 2011 - 15:21:31 MST

Soumik,

In order to plot multiple Y curves, the leftmost dimension must represent
the number of curves, and the rightmost dimension the number of values.

The X array, then, if it is one-dimensional, must be equal to the
number of values (the rightmost dimension of Y).

I think sst_region&time has more elements than the rightmost dimension
of "data". Maybe you need to subscript it with "::12"?

  plot = gsn_csm_xy (wks,ut_calendar(sst_region&time(::12),4),data(1,:,:),res)

Just a guess.

--Mary