fill with fillvalue

From: mark vogel <mdvogelii_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 08 2011 - 19:58:05 MST

Dear all
I try to put Fill values to the variable.
What is the best way to do it?
Thanks
Mark
This is what I did and the error message said I could not have fill value
result from if statment
fatal:The result of the conditional expression yields a missing value. NCL
can not determine branch, see ismissing function
^Mfatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 156 in file adjust_NR.ncl

do i = 0,180
  dc3(i) = v1(i) - abs(dr3(i) * dv1(i))
   if (dc3(i) .le. -100) .and. (dc3(i) .gt. -999) then
       dc3(i) = -999
   end if
end do